Friday, September 22, 2017

Merry Patterns 5- Deer Happy Birthday!

Hello and Happy Friday! I am so excited for all these cards with you using the Merry Patterns stamp set. I knew I wanted to use the deer to make a birthday card and I am in love the Merry Little Christmas designer series paper. I love the whole black and white of the paper and the other side is old olive and black. 

The Merry Patterns stamp set is only available for the month of September and October  and the only way to earn it is to have a workshop, private class that is over 300.00 or to place a 300.00 order.
If you would like to schedule a workshop or Private class please contact me. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (dsp)
 3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Basic Black
4th layer- 3 x 4 Whisper White, stamp the Greeting and the deer outline in memento Black and then stamp deer in Soft Suede 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...