Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Merry Patterns 3- Tis the Season Reindeer

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I am so glad that you stopped by today. I am have card three in my five card series for you. I decided to use the deer on this card. Cause who doesn't love a reindeer. Also this card is a Quick and Cute card that you could easily reproduce and make a lot of cards. I usually make lots of different Christmas cards put them in a basket and when I sit down to address my Christmas cards I pull a card out that  I want for that person. I know other people who pick one card design and make however many Christmas cards they need all the same design. Then there are others who pick 4-5 designs and make multiples of each of those cards. 
Which kind of Christmas card maker are you? How man Christmas cards do you usually send out? 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Whisper White
2nd Layer- 1 1/4 x 5  Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (dsp) 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...