Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Merry Patterns 2- Merry Christmas

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have my second card in this series using the Merry Patterns stamp set and the Merry Little Christmas dsp. I had a lot of fun making these cards but I think this one is my favorite. I really love this dsp pack and I think these candles will make not only wonderful Christmas cards but Birthday cards too.
The Merry Patterns stamp set is only available for the month of September and the only way to earn it is to have a workshop, private class that is over 300.00 or to place a 300.00 order.
If you would like to schedule a workshop or Private class please contact me. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 vx 5 1/4, Basic black 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/ x 3 1/2, Basic Black Cut with the largest scalloped circle from the layering Circles
4th layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White, but using the largest stitched shapes circle. then stamp greeting and candles in memento black. then stamp candles in Old Olive



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...