Monday, September 18, 2017

Merry Patterns - Tis the Season

Hello and Happy Monday! This week I will be sharing with you 5 cards all using the Merry Patterns Hostess stamp set. This stamp set is only available for the month of September and if your workshop, private class or order reaches 300.00 then you will earn this stamp set in addition to the normal Stampin' rewards. So I used the same select supplies on these cards I use the Merry Patterns stamp set, the Merry little Christmas dsp, and Old Olive cardstock and Basic Black cardstock. I hope you enjoy seeing these cards this week and if you would like to schedule a workshop or Private class please feel free to contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 1 x 4 3/4,Basci Black punched with the decorative Ribbon Border punch
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Old Olive
3rd Layer - 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, Whisper White I stamped the deer in Memento black and then in soft suede
4th Layer- 1 3/4 x 3 1/4, Old Olive
5th layer- 1 1/2 x 3 Whisper White, stamp greeting in Memento black then stamp seasons in Old Olive.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...