Friday, September 1, 2017

September calendar

Hello and Happy Friday!! Can you believe it is the 1st of September already. Where has this year gone, it seems to be going by so fast. So today I have my September Calendar page. I did back to school last month so I decided to just do Sunflowers this month I love how this layout turned out and I used the new Painted Autumn dsp and the Painted Harvest stamp set. Check back next week for some cards using these products.
For this Calendar page:
12x12 Daffodil delight
2x12 piece of Painted Autumn dsp
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Garden green
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Whisper White
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Cajun Craze
scrap garden green for the leaves
scrap Whisper White for stamp the flowers and then punch with starburst punch
scrap Whisper white stamp month then punch with the duet banner punch



Products I used for the layout.....




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...