Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Share- Stampin'UP! Love today planner

Hello and Welcome back, How is this possible two Sunday shares in two weeks. I have really been trying to get better at sharing more. This week I am going to do a little review of the new Love Today Planner from Stampin' UP!. This picture above is the planner closed. I love the reinforced metal on the edges so they stay nice and beautiful.
So when the planner comes it comes all packaged nice so you could easily wrap the planner and give it as a gift. The Above picture is what the monthly view looks like. The month name is there and it is also on all the dividers. The days of the week are on there also you just write or stamp the numbers so you can use our planner with for any year.
So here is the weekly, it is a month on two pages horizontal. The weekly starts on Monday and runs thru Sunday. Again the days of the week are there you just add the numbers for whatever week you want to use.

Here is the packaging that shows all the great items that comes with the love today planner.
You will receive in the box....
Night of Navy 2 ring binder
Divider Pages ( for each month of the year)
Calendar Pages ( monthly and weekly)
Photo page protectors ( 4)
Printed Pocket pages (2, 1 in each size)
Page lifter
accent stickers ( 6 sheets)
Sticky notes
All this for $37.00 for the whole planner kit.

So I love using the pretty stickers in my planner and I had bought the July monthly for my classic happy planner which is the planner that I used before I bought this planner.
So I took the stickers I had purchases and used my exacto knife and a pair of scissors and this is my finished monthly spread for July.  As you can tell July is a bust month for my family in the Birthdays.
This photo is of my weekly spread that I did for this coming week in my new planner I wanted to play with my stickers and see I they would still work in my planner and be functional. I love how it turned out and I can wait to order more stickers.
So bother the monthly sticker kit an the weekly kit came from my favorite tickers shop on etsy.  River Street Stickers , Holly has amazing customer service and her stickers are Amazing also. She is a ready to ship shop so that means her stickers ship very fast.
She also has a great facebook group where everyone shares they planner pages and you can meet some wonderful ladies and get sneak peaks of new stickers.

If you would like to purchase the planner  just click on the picture below.



Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you will top by tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...