Monday, June 12, 2017

Crafting friends - We are cut out to be friends

Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a nice weekend, we had a couple dog shows Friday night Zac showed his 6 month old male and female and the both won. Then Saturday he showed them again and won again. So it was a great weekend for Zac and his pups. I hope you enjoyed yesterday post about the Love today planner. I am loving my new planner and I am enjoying making it my own. I will share more of how I do that soo.
For todays card I wanted to use the Crafting Forever stamp set. And the pick a pattern dsp. I have a video on my facebook group, Stamp With Roberta Facebook Group that shows all the dsp from the 2017-2018 annual catalog. I also have a flip through of the love today planner.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Sahara Sand 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Emerald Envy, cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes framelits.
4th layer- 3 x 3, Whisper white cut with the second largest circle from the stitched shapes framelits, stamp image then greeting both in memento black ink. then color sissors with emerald envy marker



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards Class to go! Enduring Beauty

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...