Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lovely Inide and Out- Friend

Hello and Happy Thursday, So glad you decided to top by today and check out the project I have for you. I love how this card turned out. I was looking through pinterest for some inspiration and I found a card like this and decided that I would change a couple things and get busy making this card.
I love that it is a simple card that you can change the colors and even the word framelit and have  whole other card. This card is simple but beautiful.

So now that you have had a chance to look at the new catalog what is you favorite new bundle?

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake, embossed with hexagon embossing folder
2nd Layer-3x3, powder pink , cut with the 2nd largest circle from the stitched shapes circle 
3rd layer- 2x4, Fresh fig cut out using the framelit Friend



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...