Friday, June 30, 2017

Global Design project 093 Color Challenge - Oh So Eclectic


Hello and Happy Friday!!! That right you have made it through another week. So I decided to play along with the Global Design Project this week an it is a beautiful color challenge.
I really love playing along with color challenges or with sketches. And these colors are just so beautiful and they are the colors in the Naturally Eclectic Designer series paper.

Isn't this a great color combination, I really miss our color coach it always gave some great color combos to try. I knew as soon as I seen this color combo that I wanted to try it.
Leave me a comment an tell me if you are playing along with this color combo. If you would like to play along go to Global Design Project.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 , Pool Party
4th Layer- 3 x 4, Whisper White
scrap Whisper white, stamp the flower in pool party, then outline in memento black, then cut with matching framelit.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...