Saturday, March 4, 2017

February Paper Pumpkin- Happy Birthday cards

Hello and Happy Saturday, Today I am sharing with you this cute birthday card made using pieces from the February paper pumpkin kit and a few other Stampin'UP!  Supplies. I am not a big fan of the cards as they are made so I decided to sit down and see what else I cold come up with. So I have this Birthday card for you.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White
3rd Layer- 2 3/4 x 5, This is cut from the Paper Pumpkin card
3 1/2 x 3 - Night of Navy - Cut largest Stitched Oval
3 1/4 x 3- Whisper White- Cut with second largest Stitched Oval, stamp Happy Birthday in Flirty Flamingo
Left over Gold Glimmer paper from the kit, I punched with the balloon Bouquet



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.





Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!

Surprise yourself every month for a year! Get a 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll save over $2/month, get Stampin’ Rewards, and earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 
To order a Pre- Paid Subscription contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...