Monday, March 6, 2017

Basket Bunch- Coffee, Cookies, and cards


Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a nice time at the dog show and Zachary won so that was good. But I woke up Sunday with my back hurting and I am still struggling with it this morning but trying to work through it.
Todays card is card # 3 from my Coffee, Cookies and cards class. I also made a second version of this card as an Easter card.  I love that You can just change the greeting and have two different cards.


Here is the Easter card, I used the Celebrate Easter from the Little Cuties stamp set. All other measurements are the same.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pool Party
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4, a little foxy dsp 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Smoky slate
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Pool Party
scrap whisper white stamp the bunny in memento black ink and cut out with matching framelits.




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...