Monday, February 20, 2017

Sunshine sayings - Wedding


Hello and Happy Monday, Today I am sharing another wedding card that I made. For this card I use the heart and love from the Sunshine wishes thinlits. I love them and they make a great quick and cute card. I used the a day to celebrate from the new So in love stamp set. I just used the same save the date from Fridays card for today as it is the same color combo.
I was happy to make these wedding card samples and I love how they turned out and I will be opening a etsy store soon and I am going to be selling some of my card creations. This card can also be used for a Anniversary card.

Are you wanting some cards of a certain them, certain color? Just e-mail me and we will work it out.  E-mail MomtoZac@yahoo.com


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb cake stamped with the Hardwood stamp in soft suede
Scrap Pear Pizzazz cut a heart and the love
Scrap Wisteria Wonder cut a heart
Whisper white 1 x 3 stamp the greeting and the flag with paper snips




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...