Saturday, February 18, 2017

January Paper Pumpkin - Alternative



Hello and Happy Saturday, I am glad you stopped by I am sharing another alternative card made using the Stamp set from the January Paper Pumpkin, I love this stamp set and all the hearts. I used some other products from Stampin up! to make this card so only supplies I used from kit is the Stamp set.
Next Saturday I am hoping my New Febraury Paper pumpkin kit will be in and I will be able to share it with you.


Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!

Surprise yourself every month for a year! Get a 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll save over $2/month, get Stampin’ Rewards, and earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 
To order a Pre- Paid Subscription contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red, stamp the heart outline and the 3 little hearts all over in real red ink
2nd Layer- 2 x 4, Whisper white punched with the Banner Triple Punch, then stamp the heart outline and the 3 little hearts all over the banner. Then stamp the greeting inside one of the hearts.
Sending Love Ribbon- 2 5inch pieces, one of white and one of red
                                 1- 2 inch piece of white that you tie over both the other pieces.





Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...