Friday, January 13, 2017

Cool treats



Hello and Welcome back, Today I am share another card made using the Cool Treats bundle.  I hope that you have fallen in love with this bundle as much as I have, and that you are enjoying seeing how versatile this bundle can be. Today I am using the tastey Treats designer washi tape. This whole Suite of products are awesome. 
I love Washi tape and use it all the time in my Happy Planner  all the time. I am trying to get in the habit of using it more on my cards too and it makes a wonderful card. 



 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White 
Peekaboo Peach 2 x 3, cut with the second  largest oval from the Stitched Shapes
Whisper White 2 x 3 , cut with the third largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits
Scrap Peekaboo peach for the Ice cream top
scrap Whisper White for bottom of the ice cream    



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...