Saturday, January 14, 2017

December Paper Pumpkin Left overs



Hello and Welcome back for Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  Today I am sharing a card that I made using the December Paper Pumpkin Leftovers. I put the album together and Shared it and i just love it. I have it sitting out on my desk so I can flip through it and see it whenever I want and it is great. So when I got done with the album I decided to use up some of the left overs and the card above is what I came up with. I took a Whisper White card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, then I cut the great polka dot paper down to 4 x 5 1/4, make sure you cut the wholes off. I then took a piece of Delightful Dijon cut at 3 1/2 x4. I used snail to attach it. Then i cut the overlay at 3 1/2 x 4 laide it over the delightful dijon and attached it using the washi tape that was included in December Paper pumpkin.
Paper Pumpkin + Sale-A-Bration = AWESOMENESS! Get a 3-month subscription for $55 and get a FREE item. Contact me today!




Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!

Surprise yourself every month for a year! Get a 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll save over $2/month, get Stampin’ Rewards, and earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 


To order a Pre- Paid Subscription contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...