Monday, November 21, 2016

Quick & Cute - Santa's Sleigh

Hello and Happy Monday!! Can you believe that in 3 days it will be Thanksgiving. I have started making my list of what I am making for dinner and what I still need to go to the store and get.
I will be cooking for my little family of three, the only thing is I still have to make all my son's favorite as he is spoiled. Today I am working in my office I feel like I am behind so I really want try to to get some things marked off my to do list. 

I am sharing the cards from my quick & cute card class. I can honestly say that I love all the cards from this quick & cute card class. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 53 3/4, Whisper White
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer - Soft Suede - 3 x 4, cut out the Reindeer. 
  
Products I used are........

Stampin'UP! Online Extravaganza!!


One day only Specials!!!

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...