Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Quick & Cute- Cookies Cutter Christmas- Reindeer

Hello and Welcome back,Today I am sharing my second card from my Quick and Cute card class. I love the cookie cutter Christmas bundle. I am always happy to buy in a bundle and save 10%. plus I love punches and have got quiet a collection of punches. 
Which do you prefer punches for framelits? 

REMINDER- Online Extravaganza runs November 21 thru 28!


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White 
 Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  1 x 4 , 1 x 2 3/4 , 1 x 2 1/2
Real Red 3x3, Cut a scalloped circle from the layering circles
Crumb Cake 3x3- Cut a Circle from the layering circle , 2 x 4 stamp the reindeer and punch with matching punch
 Red Glimmer punch with a 1/2 circle punch 
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...