Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Grateful bunch



Hello and Welcome back, it's hard to believe it's Wednesday already.Today is my one day this week to stay home and catch up on all my work. This is the second card that I made last week for stamp club. I love this blooms & bliss dsp, so I picked the colors for my card from the dsp. Just a reminder you have until October 31 to take advantage of the Buy 3 get 1 FREE dsp. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Rich Razzleberry embossed using with Polka dots embossing folder.
2nd Layer- 1 1/4 x 5 1/4, Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
Scrap blushing bride stamp set of three flowers from grateful Bunch in memento black ink. 
Scrap whisper white stamp With Sympathy from Rose wonder stamp set and punch with decorative Label Punch. 


Products I used are......


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...