Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Flower shop

Hello and welcome back, this last Thursday was our stamp club and our theme was Sympathy. This is the first card that I created I love this flower shop stamp set and you can use it like I did just the stamp set or you can stamp the flowers and punch out with the matching punches.  
This card is easy to make alot of and you can simple change the greeting to make it a hello, thinking of you, happy birthday,etc.




 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Wisteria Wonder
2nd Layer- 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 pear pizzaz
3rd layer - 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 whisper white, I stamped the pear Pizzaz flower first then the two Wisteria Wonder.
I then stamped with Sympathy in memento black ink, and add Rhinestones to the flowers. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...