Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cookie cutter - Santa

Hello and Welcome back, today I am sharing  this cute card made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle. I am in love with this bundle. And I a seen a card on pinterest and loved this designed. I changed the card to use the cookie cutter Christmas bundle. 
I love how this card turned out and you could easily change the Santa into a gingerbread man, eskimo, or reindeer. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Whisper White embossed with Softly falling embossing folder 
2nd Layer- 1 x 4 1/4 and 1 x 3 candy cane lane Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Soft suede cut with the scalloped square 
Scrap whisper white stamp the Santa in memento black ink. 
Whisper White 1 x 3 stamp the greeting in real red and flag end 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...