Monday, October 10, 2016

Fox and Friends Miss you


Hello and Happy Monday, this week I am going to share cards that we made last Saturday at my Quick and cute card class some of these cards were inspired by pinterest and other Stampin up Demonstrators. I love seeing others cards and make a change or two and making it my own or just Caseing a card (Copy and Share Everything). 
Today's card used the Fox and Friend Bundle and even though my card uses a fox you could change to any number of animals using this wonderful bundle.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/2 Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 Basic Black
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Whisper white, stamp the fox im pumpkin pie and Missing you in Black
Whisper White 2 x 4 stamp the Fox head and then punch with matching punch layer over the other using a dimensionals.  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...