Thursday, September 22, 2016

Seasonal Bells- Anniversary

Hello and Welcome back, Here is the second card that I made for stamp club last week. I love the Seasonal Bells bundle, this card will be great for wedding cards, anniversary and even Christmas cards. You will for sure see more cards from me using this bundle.  I need to make a few Anniversary cards for upcoming anniversaries. Seems like with a large family it is always someones birthday or anniversary. 
What theme of cards do you make more of? Leave me a comment. 
   

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4< Crumb Cake, stamp with the florish design in crumb cake.
2nd Layer- 3x3 Bermuda Bay, cut a scallop circle
3rd Layer- 3x3 Whisper White cut with circle, then emboss with the hearts embossing folder.
Scrap Whisper white stamp the bell in both Bermuda Bay and Blushing Bride then punch with Season Bell punch. Also stamp the Happy Anniversary and punch with the classic label punch.   




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...