Friday, September 30, 2016

My Hero

hello,  and Welcome back today I am sharing a card I made using the My Hero stamp set. This stamp set is the Ronald McDonald stamp set. What this means is that for every stamp st that is bought Stampin'UP! will donate 3.00 to the Ronald McDonald house. This stamp set is great it coordinates with some of our framelits and Punches. But it also can be used with out them as I did today. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, A little foxy Designer Series Paper (dsp) stack is 
3rd Layer-3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Pool Party
4th layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, Whisper White I stamped the top of umbrella in pool party and the handle in smoky slate.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...