Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cozy critter

hello, and Welcome back. Today I am sharing the final card  in my series of 3 made using the hostess set Cozy critter. I love the owl from this set and he is the main reason I got this set. And I love all 3 cards I have made with it.  This card is simple to make and can be changed easily depending on the dsp you want to use. 

Would you like to earn this stamp set, contact me today and we can get your Party scheduled and you and you friends can have a fun night of making cards and you can earn some FREE product. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Cherry Cobbler 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 ,Whisper White 
2nd Layer- 3 x 3 3/4 Warmth &Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (dsp)  
Scrap Whisper White zi stamped the owl In crumb cake, early espresso and cherry cobbler, using owl punch punch our whole owl in crumb cake, then eyes in early espresso, then using paper snips cute out cherry cobbler scarf. Layer all the pieces of the owl together.
1x3 piece of whisper white stamp greeting in cherry cobbler, the flag end and add to card.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...