Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sneak peak - August Paper Pumpkin


Hello and welcome back, today I am sharing with you a little sneak peak from the August Paper Pumpkin that Ships tomorrow. Today is the last day to sign up and still get this stamp set with you August Paper pumpkin. I love getting the Paper pumpkin kits each month. The stamps are by far my favorite thing about them I reuse the stamp sets all the time and have them all organized so I can pull them out and use them.

The paper pumpkin kit is great a beginner, a seasoned card maker or just anyone who can use a 30 minute relaxing break.
 


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.




Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...