Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Confetti Celebration

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have another Birthday card for you. This card uses the Confetti Celebrations stamp set. I love all birthday stamp sets so this was a must when the new annual catalog came out. I am always making Birthday cards and I sit down at the end of each month and write out cards for everyone the following month so I can remember to get them out. 

This is a simple Birthday card and can easily be changed to manly just by changing the pattern paper and colors.
 
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Basic black
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 , Smoky Slate
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2  1/4 x 4 ( pink Polka dots)
                                           1 1/4 inch square cut into triangles
Whisper White 2 1/2 x 2 1/2  , stamp Happy Birthday and balloons on this piece.




Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...