Saturday, August 6, 2016

July paper pumpkin

Hello and Welcome to Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  I am not big into the the 3D projects, but I decided to put one together and I added some candy and left it for my hubby when he came in for lunch on his birthday. I really like getting the paper pumpkin kit I start stocking my mail man when I get the shipping notice and I get so excited to open it. I have to admit the stamps are my favorite part of the paper pumpkin kit. even if I am not a fan of the paper pumpkin kits I love the stamps and keep them and pulled them out to  use them alot.
 

To watch the Video to see how to put together this July Paper Pumpkin Click on July Paper Pumpkin Video

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...