Friday, August 5, 2016

Bella and friends and Pretty Kitty Day 4

Hello and Happy Friday!!!
I am so excited for today, I am placing my preorder from the Holiday Catalog today. As a Demonstrator we are able to not only see the catalog early but also order from it early. I can wait to get this new stuff and start creating projects to share here and start planning classes. 
Now back today's card this is the last in my set of cards and. I decided to just do one card and use and image pretty kitty and Bella and friends both on the same card. I hope you have enjoyed these cards. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4  , Flirty Flamingo
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 3/4  x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo Dsp. I picked the Polka dots
Whisper White 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 , cut a scallop circle using the layering circle, stamp the images and greeting using memento black ink nad then color images with markers.
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...