Tuesday, August 16, 2016

2016 Stampin up Holiday Catlog Sneak peak- Cookie - Cutter Halloween


Hello and Welcome back for another sneak peek  from the  2016 Holiday Catalog, I love this scarecrow he is so cute, you. Can stamp him and color him in any color you want, I decided t o use the thinking of you grating from the basket of wishes stamp set I used yesterday. I can always use thinking of you ca4ds. I have been trying to send more cards just to say hi and. I am thinking about you. 





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pumpkin pie
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Halloween Nights Designer Series Paper (dsp)   
Whisper White 2 x 4 1/4, punched with the scalloped tag topper punch, then stamp the scarecrow in memento black in and color with markers.
Whisper White 3/4 x 3, stamp greeting in pumpkin pie ink and flag end with paper snops.



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...