Wednesday, August 17, 2016

2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog Sneak peak- Cookie - Cutter Christmas

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have another sneak peak from the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog This I have to say is one of my favorites from the new catalog. I even decided to make this card as my swap cards for my team swap. I love this reindeer and since making this card decided to try red glimmer paper punched with circle punch and make him Rudolph the red nose reindeer.  Best part is there is a matching punch and you get 4 other images that match the punch. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer-  Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack  (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4
3rd Layer - 2 x 4 1/4, Garden Green punch with the scalloped tag topper punch
4th layer - is 1x2 piece of the same Warmth and cheer dsp.
Crumb Cake- I cut a strip of paper 2 x 11, then I stamped the reindeer in early espresso then punched with the matching punch.
   


 
For this tag ....
1st Layer - 2 x 4 1/4, Cherry Cobbler punch with the scalloped tag topper punch
2nd  layer - is 2 1/2 x 2 piece of  Warmth and cheer dsp.
Crumb Cake- I cut a strip of paper 2 x 11, then I stamped the reindeer in early espresso then punched with the matching punch.
Stamp the to and from in memento black ink.
  





Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...