Monday, August 15, 2016

2016 Stampin up Holiday Catlog Sneak Peak- Basket of wishes

Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you all had a great weekend we had a very busy weekend with two dogs show and I had a quick and cute card class on Saturday. So it was very busy for our family and I am happy that its Monday, Zac went back to work and I am in my office hard at work today. I have a HUGE to do list and I want to play with all my 2016 Holiday catalog goodies. So when My holiday catalog pre-order came in I knew wanted to do two weeks of sneak peeks for you all. So starting today until the catalog goes live I will be sharing sneak peeks with you Monday thru Friday. Saturday I will still be doing Paper Pumpkin Saturdays and Sunday will still Be Project life Sunday. If you would like me to send you a 2016 Holiday catalog and you don't already have a demonstrator then please email me.
 

So now onto today,s card, I wanted to start out with a fall card Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love when its cold enough for a hoodie, football starts, and the leaves start to change colors. I am a big lover of fall and I don't usually send out fall or Halloween cards so I decided to make some fall thinking of you cards and those I know I will use and send out. 

This card uses the new Basket of Wishes stamp set, the Halloween nights Specialty dsp and the new Halloween Nights Enamel dots. 
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Early Espresso
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Halloween Night dsp, I picked the pumpkin dsp
3rd Layer - 2 3/4 x 4, Early Espresso
4th Layer-- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, Whisper White, I stamped  the pumpkins in memento black ink, then I took a scrap piece of crumb cake stamped the basket in Early espresso then i used my paper snips and cut out the basket. I colored the pumpkins with a  Pumpkin pie marker  and the leaves with  old Olive marker.
I stamped the Thinking of you In Memento black ink and added a pumpkin pie enamel dot from the Halloween night Enamel dots


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...