Thursday, August 18, 2016

2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak- Hang your stocking

 Hello and Welcome back for another Sneak peek from the 2016 Stampin' UP! holiday catalog. Today I am sharing a card made using the Hang your stocking bundle. I knew when i seen this that I had to have this bundle as I used to love our old stamp and matching punch that made stockings so I can't wait to come up with some more great tags and projects using this bundle. 
 
  

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5, warmth and cheer dsp stack, 
Early Espresso- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 , cut using the layering circles scallop circle.
Cherry Cobbler- 2 x 2, cut using layering circle 
whisper white- stamp the stocking then cut using the matching framelits. 
   


 



For this tag....
Crumb Cake 2 x 4 1/4, punched with the Scalloped tag topper
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 2 1/2, warmth and cheer dsp stack.
whisper white, stamp the stocking and cut out using the matching framelits.
stamp to and from on the bottom in memento black ink and finish with Cherry Cobbler twin from the Twine trio pack.
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...