Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sweet cupcake - Day 3


 Hello, and welcome back For the last in my set of three cards using the Sweet Cupcake bundle. 
This is a great bundle for making birthday cards, which we all know I love to make. I can see using the cupage on project life cards too I will have to try that in the future. 
I like that you can make your cupcake any color you want and then with the matching framelits it is very easy to cut out too. 







For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Calypso coral 
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, Smoky Slate 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 x 4 1/4 
Whisper white scrap to stamp the cupcake on and cut out with matching framelits 
Whisper White 3/4 x 4, stamp greeting and punch end with triple banner punch.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...