Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stylized Birthday- Botanical Blooms

Hello and Welcome back. Today I have another birthday card for you this card uses the Stylized Happy birthday single stamp and I paired it with the botanical builder framrlits. I just resent got these framelits I was late to the game on these as I didn't think I would use them but then I seen others using them and I am so glad I bought them they are great for adding a little some thing to a card. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , painters pallete Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
Sweet sugarplum 4 x 5, cut this piece using lots of labels framelits. Cut whisper white label first then go one bigger for this layer.
Whisper White 4x5, stamp the Stylized Happy birthday in memento black ink then cut using the lots oh label framelits. 
Scraps of emerald envy for the leaves.
Scraps of swwt sugarplum and peekaboo peach for the flowers. I cut flowers and leaves I used the botanical builders to cut these out. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...