Sunday, July 31, 2016

Project life Sunday- making memories

Hello and welcome back for Project life Sunday. Today I am sharing this project life layout using the making the memories card collection. This layout is from 2014 it is my son's senior he went to Solo and ensomble, I took these pictures of him practicing his saxophone before he went to perform. 
I added my pictures to the 4x6 cards so I can journal beside the picture. 

I am so happy to be catching up on my project life. I have 1/2 of 2014 done and I am at the same time working on my 2016 album. I just printed 700+ pictures for my 2016 album I need to get busy on getting tem in my album too.

 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...