Sunday, June 12, 2016

Project Life- Foxy Friends Bundle



Hello, and Welcome back for Project Life Sunday. Today I am sharing with you a layout I made using the Foxy Friends Bundle. I knew when I order this bundle I wanted to make lots of the little raccoons and that I wanted to use them on a layout with Jack. Jack is a English Coonhound in these pictures he is 8 weeks old. He just turned 6 months old June 8, 2016




 Project Life cards...
Card 4x6 I cut a piece of Pool Party, rounded the corners added a strip of a Little Foxy dsp stack 1x6 toward the bottom then I cut my picture added it then I added the Racoon.
Card 3x4 (1) Basic Gray 3x4 rounded corners, then I took a 3x4 project life grid card and cute it to 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 rounded the corners and added it to basic gray layer. Then I added a   1 x 2 3/4 piece of a little foxy dsp stack and the raccoon.
Card (2) 3x4 a Piece of A little foxy dsp stack added the raccoon.
Card (3) 3x4 Basic Gray 3x4 rounded corners, then I took a 3x4 project life grid card and cute it to 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 rounded the corners and added it to basic gray layer.added a piece of A little foxy dsp 1 x 2 and flagged the end.
Card (4) 3 x4  Pool Party rounded corners add a 1x3 piece of a little foxy dsp stack. then attach the raccoon.




Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...