Saturday, June 11, 2016

Foxy Friends Bundle Day- 6

Hello, and welcome back today is Day 6 of using the fox and friends bundle and the a little foxy dsp stack. I am in love with both of these items and they are my favorite items from the new catalog. I promise to start playing with other items and share more cards using other new products. But today's card might just be my favorite it tried out just like I had hoped. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4- Basic Gray
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4  x 5 , A little foxy dsp stack, I used the gray wood
Smoky Slate - 3x3
Whisper White - 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 stamp the Tree Trunk in Soft Suede
Whisper White- Stamp the Tree In Emerald Envy and then use matching framelits to cut out.
Smokey Slate- Punch the Duet banner punch and stamp Happy Birthday
Smokey Slate and Basic gray I punched one of each with the fox builder then I stamped the Stripes on tail and the face in Memento black.




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...