Friday, June 3, 2016

Love you lots- you're always there for me

Hello and Happy Friday, I am so happy that it is Friday and not just for the weekend. My order that I placed on Wednesday with stuff from the new catalog comes this evening and for some reason there is no dog show close tonight so I will get to stay home and play with my new goodies.
On to today's card I used the Love you Lots stamp set again. I am in love with the hedgehogs.
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Dapper Denim Embossed with the  happy hearts embossing folder
Flirty Flamingo 2 x 4 I stamped the dots in flirty flamingo ( I got the dots stamp from the Painters Palette stamp set)
Crumb cake 2 x 4 
Whisper White 1 3/4 x 3 3/4, I stamped just one of the hedgehogs and the greeting in memento black ink.
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...