Thursday, June 2, 2016

Love you lots, thank you friend


Hello and Happy Thursday,   I am so excited my order from the new catalog will be here tomorrow evening and somehow it worked out to where we don't have a dog show so as soon as Mr. Ups man brings me my order I get to play with all my new stuff. 
Until the here is a card I made using the new hostess stamp set called Love you lots. I love this set some great images like these hedge hogs. But also a few greeting also. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, basic black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Melon mambo
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 x 3 3/4, I picked the heart dsp.
Basic black, I used the circle framelits but they have retired so you could now use the laying circles. 
Whisper White, I stamped the hedgehogs stamped in memento black ink then cut with layering circle framelits.
I also used the melon mambo and basic black bakers twine which is now retired but we now have melon mambo bakers twine. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...