Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Foxy Friends Bundle Day- 3

 Hello, and welcome back today I am sharing another card made using the Foxy Friends bundle. I so love this bundle and the fact that. I can make a raccoon makes me very happy.   I love the a little foxy dsp stack too I think I need to order a couple of these stacks.  
 Check back tomorrow for another card and for a paper pumpkin announcement. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pool Party
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 1/4  x 4, I used the Chevron Pattern Paper from the foxy 
Smokey Slate- Cut scallop Square using Layering Squares Largest one
Whisper White- Cut Large Square using layering Squares then Stamp Greeting In Memento Black and Tree Stump in Soft Suede.
Smokey Slate and Basic gray I punched one of each with the fox builder then I stamped the Stripes on tail and the face in Memento black. 

Products I used are........ 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...