Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Foxy Friends Bundle Day -2

Hello and welcome back, Today I have another card for you using the Foxy Friends bundle. In fact I will be sharing cards all week using this bundle. I love this little raccoon and music say I went a little over board on cards using him. 
I love this bundle and the a little foxy dsp stack they got great together. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Basic Gray
2nd Layer - Whisper White 3 3/4x 5
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 x 3 3/4 
Smokey Slate and Basic gray I punched one of each with the fox builder then I stamped the Stripes on tail and the face in Memento black. 
Whisper White scrap stamp the A little hello and then punch with Duet banner punch.   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...