Friday, May 20, 2016

Grateful Bunch- They say it's your Birthday


Hello and Happy Friday. I am so happy it is Friday I am ready for the weekend I am just hoping that it is a relaxing weekend. Today's card is a birthday card that I made using a sketch.


This Sketch is from a facebook group I am on called I'm bringing birthdays back. Each week they give us a Sketch we can use and then share our cards. So I started with this Sketch and created my card 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay, stamp greeting in bottom left corner in memento black ink.
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4, I picked polka dots pattern from the brights collection in Bermuda bay. 
Whisper White- I punched 3 circles from the 1 3/4 inch circle.
Bermuda bay - stamp the flowers from grateful Bunch in memento black ink and then punch with matching punch. Layer flowers onto whisper white circles. 
* I added all my pieces to the bermuda Bay background piece. Then wrapped my bakers twine around this piece three times tied a knot and then added this piece to card front. 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...