Thursday, May 19, 2016

Celebrate Today


Hello, welcome back Today I have this card for you it is made using the Celebrate today stamp set. I was so happy to see this stamp set carry over, in fact this card is a CASE from the new 2016-2017 catalog. A couple weeks ago Our team had a challenge to CASE a card from the new catalog, since this stamp set carried over to new catalog I picked this card to CASE. I love how it turned out and you could chafe the colors and make a bunch of cards in different colors. 

Are you interested in joining Stampin`UP! I would love to have you join my team.


You can Join Stampin' UP! today for $99.00 and you get to choose $125.00 two options ..
1.) Become a  hobby demonstrator which means you get a 20% discount on all of your orders.
2.) Make Stampin' UP! your Business, you make income on all orders your customers placed.

Either way I would love to talk to you and have you join my team of Luvin Stamp Divas. 
                                      Join the Luvin Stamp Divas 

Feel free to email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com if you have any questions about joining Stampin` UP!

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2, 
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Smoky Slate embossed with Softly falling embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 Designer Series Paper (dsp)- Neutrals designer Series pack
3rd layer- 3x4 Whisper White, this is piece I stamped on, balloon in upper right corner. I inked up balloon image I stamped off then stamped on 3x4 piece. Then inked up dots and stamped full strength. Then I stamped celebrate toward bottom middle. I then took whisper white bakers twine and made a bow and added to balloon. Finished the card either Rhinestones.


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...