Saturday, May 21, 2016

Celebrate to you

Hello, and welcome back. Today I am sharing with you this card that I CASE from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. I love this stamp set and matching framelits. If you want this bundle it is available until May 31 with a 15% bundle saving price. After June 1st it will be in new catalog just will not be bundled. 

Still need a new catalog, email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com and let me know. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White
scrap Whisper White to stamp flower and leaves. then cut them out using the big shot.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...