Monday, March 21, 2016

What I love


Welcome back and Happy Monday, Today I first want to share some great news with you all. On Friday I Promoted to Silver Elite with Stampin Up!. I have been trying for a couple months to earn this promotion and this past Friday it happened. I am so excited and just want to say Thank you to all my customers and everyone who has joined my team.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Hello Honey
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4 x 5 Wild flower fields dsp, this is FREE with a 50.00 purchase until March 31, 2016.
Whisper White is 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, this is the piece I stamped on.


Here is a picture of each step.
Step 1- Take the step one stamp, ink up really good then stamp off two times onto scrap paper then stamp the image onto the 3 14 x 4 1/2 pieces of paper. Do this as many times as you want flowers.
Step 2- Take the Step two stamp, ink it up really goo then stamp off one time on scrap paper and stamp on top of the stamp one images.
Step 3- Take the step three stamp, ink it up really good and stamp on top of the other two images. giving you this layered flower. 
Step 4 - Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and add the greeting in Memento Black Ink.





Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.

To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...