Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Paper pumpkin

Welcome back, Happy Tuesday. I am so excited to share with you March Paper Pumpkin Kit. When I got mine Saturday I got on you tube and watched the Video as I got it from the mailbox on the way out the driveway to a dog show. So when I got home for the dog show i watched the video and while I think the kit is awesome. I knew that I would not use this kit as gift card holders I knew I wanted to make full size cards that I can use to send to customers and family and Friends.
So above is take one on the first set of 4 cards that I made yesterday when I finally had time to go in my craft room and create.
 
So for these cards I used mainly what came in the kit and a couple other supplies that I have to make these cards and I love how they turned out.  Below I am adding a link to the Stampin' UP! video  so you can watch the video if you would like.

Also Stampin' UP! has announced that with the April Paper Pumpkin kit they will be sending out a little extra in the form of a stamp set. So below is a link if you wish to join Paper Pumpkin with me. Once you Join send me a email letting me know you joined and I will get you a Thank you into the mail for joining with me. 

Lastly, Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31,2016 so you still have time to do the 3 months  prepaid Paper pumpkin for 55.00 and earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item, please contact me in you would like to order the Prepaid and I will help you.
  
  Watch March Paper Pumpkin Video from Stampin' UP!

 
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.,




To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...