Friday, March 25, 2016

What I love- Saleabrations is almost over!

Happy Good Friday!!! I am so happy that Friday is finally here, even though for our family it usually means the start of a couple  busy days of going to the dogs shows.I made this card for my niece who is off to college I try to seen her a card every couple weeks to let her know we miss her and can't wait until she comes home.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Blushing Bride. I embossed it with the Happy Heart Embossing Floder
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2  , Whisper White This is the piece I stamped on. I used Blushing bride flower and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves. I stamped the greeting in Memento Black ink.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...