Thursday, March 24, 2016

Flowers and Friends - Easter card

Welcome back, I can't believe it is Thursday already. This week is just flying by. 
I am sharing with you a Easter card I made last week for Stamp Club and I made it using the Flowers & Friends stamp set that is in the Occasions Catalog. 


Don't forget, Sale-a-bration ends March 31, 2016 so if there are any Sale-a-bration items you want get those orders placed. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Mint Macaron
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4, Crumb Cake I stamped the hardwood background stamp in crumb cake on this piece.
Whisper White- I stamped the Bunny Face then punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch. I stamped the bunny ears and punched with the Festive Flower Builder. Then I punched 2 1/2 circles for  the bunny paws.
I took Blushing bride ink and A blender pen and colored in the center of the bunny ears.
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...