Sunday, February 21, 2016

Party wishes- Project life

Hi and Welcome to project life Sunday. Today I have a project life layout for you that I did using the Party wishes bundle and the It's my party dsp and cardstock pack.
 
Here is a 4x6 card, I cut out using Melon Mambo cardstock and the Project life Framelits. I then added a banner of dsp. It measures  2 x 3 1/2 and I used the banner triple punch to create the banner. I then took a 2 x 3 1/2 piece of whisper white did the same thing with banner triple punch. I stamped the Happy birthday in crushed curry. 
 
Next I made these 3x4 cards.
Card 1 cut a 3x4 card from Melon Mambo cardstock using the project life framelits. I added a strip of It's my party washi tape at the bottom. Then punched a small banner using the banner punch added it to the top left. I stamped the make a wish in crushed curry on Whisper White paper and punched with the 1 1/2 circle, then layered that circle on the 1 3/4 scalloped circle. 
Card 2 cut a 3x4 from crushed curry cardstock using the project life framelits. A a 1x3 strip of It's my party dsp to the left side. Then a piece of Whisper White 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp saying in memento black ink. I stamped two balloons in melon mambo and punches with matching punch. 

 
Card 3 is a project life grid card that I added a 1x3 piece of dsp along the bottom. 
Card 4 is a 3x4 cut from Melon Mambo cardstock using the project life framelits. I cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of whisper white. I stamped the cake in Crushed curry the saying in memento black and the slats in melon mambo. 
I hope you have enjoyed this project life layout. 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- More than Autumn

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Welcome back for Friday Focus, I am using the More than Autumn Bundle and I CASED this card form page 49 of the S...