Saturday, February 20, 2016

Party wishes- Happy Birthday

 Today is Saturday and I have the last card in my series using the Party Wishes bundle, It's My Party dsp and Cardstock. I have really enjoyed this making this card series and Now I have a stack of Birthday cards ready to use. Dont forget to come back tomorrow to see my Project Life Sunday.
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Melon Mambo 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is  3 3/4  x
Designer Series paper (dsp)  is 1 x 5, Layer this piece down the left side
Whisper White Cut the 3 largest framelit from the lots of framelits, stamp the Happy Birthday in Memento Black ink.
Whisper White Scrap stamp the Balloon in Crushed Curry and punch with matching balloon punch. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...